For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact Us at the above contact details or using the contact details at the bottom of this page.What is personal data?
The term "personal data" refers to information / data of "natural" persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify the natural person, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data" or " Data".
What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets such as collection, registration, organisation, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, the search for information, the use, the disclosure by transmission, the dissemination or any other form of disposal, the association or combination, the restriction, the deletion or the destruction.
What Data do we collect?
Our website, www.tkls.gr has mainly informative content and purpose and limits the collection of Personal Data to a minimum.
We collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and necessary for the intended purpose, and specifically:
- what you fill in the "Contact" form or send us in email (name, phone, e-mail address)
For what purpose do we process your Data and on what legal basis?
We process your Data for the purposes of:
- Communication: When you submit a question or request to us through the "contact" form or email, we process your Data to manage, answer and resolve your questions / requests. We believe that it is in our Legal interest to respond to requests or questions raised by you through the "Contact" form. We further understand that the processing of your specific data for this purpose, becomes beneficial for you, as it allows us to adequately help you and answer the questions you raise. When your question relates to you exercising your rights, of which we inform you below, we are entitled to process your Data, as we respond to our legal obligation.
Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data is provided by only absolutely necessary staff of TKLS, who are committed to maintaining confidentiality.
We do not send your Data to third parties.
How do we ensure that Editors respect your Data?
The Executors we use agree to and are committed to:
- maintaining confidentiality,
- not send the Data to third parties without the permission of the CSC,
- take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of Personal Data and in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - otherwise known as "GBP" or "GDPR").
Do we send your Data outside the EU?
We do not send your Data to non-EU countries. The processing of your Data is limited only within the EU.
When do we delete your Data?
The Data provided by you will be kept / stored by the GSC only for the period of time required for the fulfillment of the purpose for which you have communicated your Data to Us and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
- The Data that you fill in the "Contact" form, we keep for as long as necessary to satisfy your request or to answer your question, unless during the communication a new purpose arises for which it is necessary to further process the request.
- The Data collected by Cookies, we delete after 30 days.
Is your Data secure?
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organisational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or improper processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
What are your rights?
- The right to access - You have the right to request Us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service, under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that We correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right of data portability - You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can send us your request to the postal address of Shopping Centre "AITHRIO", 40 Ag. Konstantinou str. Τ Κ. 15124 Marousi or to its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care to examine it and answer you as soon as possible.
We respond to your requests free of charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurring nature, the SSC may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refuse to follow up on the Request. justifying why in the reply to you.
In case you do not receive an answer within the above deadline or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr).
Do we use automated decision making / including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions based on automated processing of your Data, except in the case of the use of "cookies" on our website, always after your information and consent in the preparation of a profile that, however, has no legal consequences and commitment for you.
What is the applicable law when processing your Data by us?
Applicable Law is Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. The courts of the place of residence of TKLS are competent courts for any disputes arising related to your Data.
How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Data, we will post this update on our website before the changes take effect and notify you in any appropriate way.
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.